Friday, April 28, 2017

Peonies In A Jar

TGIF everyone! I hope you had a great week! It's Rosie here today showcasing the beautiful paper flowers from I Am Roses with Conie Fong's Peonies In A Jar. This image is a new release for April and I think it's gorgeous! I colored the image with Copic Markers.
 
Copics:
Peonies: RV11, RV34, R56, R59, RV69, Y04, Y21, YR23, YR27
Leaves: YG23, BG96, BG99
Ribbon: V15, V17, BG08
Stones: V12, V15, V17
Water: BG0000, BG10
Jar: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
 
And now for the star of the show....these are the beautiful I Am Roses flowers used on my card:
 
 The paper is from Penny Black Beau Jardins 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash. 
 
Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until MAY 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses. The prize is a $50 Gift Certificate to the IAR Store, WOO HOO!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: